New French Line infantry Marching "a volonte'" and "at ease" Franznap Miniatures

New French Line infantry Marching "a volonte'" and "at ease" Franznap Miniatures

Message  franznap le Mar 14 Aoû - 22:28

Last month we realised 7 new sets of French Line infantry, uniform pre Bardin you can find them at theFranznap Miniatures webshop, or you can take advantage of 15% discount if you use the following coupon:

RY6SAL6930P4 valid till the end of the month.
franznap

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: New French Line infantry Marching "a volonte'" and "at ease" Franznap Miniatures

Message  Roundabout le Mer 15 Aoû - 12:56

Bonjour à tous !

Le prix de ce superbe ensemble est de 32.07 Euros plus des Frais de Port à  11.60 Euros affraid
La remise "généreuse" de 3.98 Euros est effectivement la bienvenue

Re: New French Line infantry Marching "a volonte'" and "at ease" Franznap Miniatures

Message  bristethobennic le Mer 15 Aoû - 20:42

Il nous fais l'honneur de sa présence uniquement lorsqu'il a des trucs à fourguer ...

http://bristethobennic.blogspot.fr/
bristethobennic

Message  franznap le Jeu 16 Aoû - 8:18

bristethobennic a écrit:Il nous fais l'honneur de sa présence uniquement lorsqu'il a des trucs à fourguer ...
i don't get the meaning of the message.... it is a funny joke or a critic?
franznap

Message  bristethobennic le Jeu 16 Aoû - 9:30

franznap a écrit:
bristethobennic a écrit:Il nous fais l'honneur de sa présence uniquement lorsqu'il a des trucs à fourguer ...
i don't get the meaning of the message.... it is a funny joke or a critic?

I say you live on addict, post messages only when you have stuff to sell.

bristethobennic

Message  franznap le Jeu 16 Aoû - 12:55

I recently indeed did not went often to the forum, the reason is that i an busy since the last 2 years with a big diorama for Dioramica, and a lot of changes in my life and health.
Nevertheless i kept good contact with some of the forum members. I post my product in the forum as i always did, for sharing my work with people with the same passion.
A lot of the members of this forum are already my clients and i don't need to retain them, since they follow my work by themselves and like my miniatures but i miss their comments and the contact which a forum can provide.
Every producer indeed find useful to post his products on social media and forums, it is called marketing, but has also the advantage to retrieve comments and critics which help to do better, this is the reason why you fellow members are so important. And this time i had also the opportunity to give a discount chance.
I make miniatures and i post what i am good at, in a forum for miniatures in which i have been accepted as a member, and hopefully some people will like it....

But thank you anyway for your comment.

franznap

Message  bristethobennic le Jeu 16 Aoû - 16:52

franznap a écrit:I recently indeed did not went often to the forum, the reason is that i an busy since the last 2 years with a big diorama for Dioramica, and a lot of changes  in my life and health.
Nevertheless i kept good contact with some of the forum members. I post my product in the forum as i always did, for sharing my work  with people with the same passion.
A lot of the members of this forum are already my clients and i don't need to retain them, since they follow my work by themselves and like my miniatures but i miss their comments and the contact which a forum can provide.
Every producer indeed find useful to post his products on social media and forums, it is called marketing, but has also the advantage to retrieve comments and critics which help to do better, this is the reason why you fellow members are so important. And this time i had also the opportunity to give a discount chance.
I make miniatures and i post what i am good at, in a forum for miniatures in which i have been accepted as a  member, and hopefully some people will like it....

But thank you anyway for your comment.

Your step here is not in question. You have the right to post in the category "novelties of manufacturers" your products for sale.

But you have understood the meaning of my message, since you justify yourself on your punctual appearances, often followed by a novelty to place with collector member.

But I repeat myself, you have the right perfectly.

bristethobennic

Message  franznap le Jeu 16 Aoû - 18:26

thank you my friend
franznap

Message  Sapeur6583 le Ven 17 Aoû - 19:00

Forum Français, donc en langage civilisé; SVP
Sapeur6583

Message  sergiofig le Sam 18 Aoû - 17:31

Sapeur6583 a écrit:Forum Français, donc en langage civilisé; SVP

of course !
sergiofig

Message  Roundabout le Dim 19 Aoû - 11:15

sergiofig a écrit:
Sapeur6583 a écrit:Forum Français, donc en langage civilisé; SVP

of course !

Bien sur donc Wink

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé